Return or Replacement Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it (some exceptions apply) within 30 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following:
Non-Returnable Categories: Home and Kitchen Appliances; Personal Care; Special Order items, Any used product; others where indicated.
- Contact CS@poshhaus.com to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number.
- Returned product may be assessed up to 15% restocking fee plus any associated freight charges.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened new condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging do not qualify for a full refund.
- Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund.
- The issuance of an RMA# does not guarantee final disposition, as all returns are subject to our inspection. If the product you are returning is not in brand new, new condition, it will be subject to possible refusal or a restocking fee, of at least 10%. If your return is missing accessory components, or shows signs of wear and tear - restocking fees may be higher. So please limit your Returns to unopened items in their original condition with all documentation, packing material, and accessories intact. For specific restocking fees that may be applicable to your Return, please contact us.
- Returns should be packed in an outer shipping carton, to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product. The RMA# should be clearly inscribed on the shipping label. A copy of your invoice and Order # should be included, and your Return should be insured, with shipping costs pre-paid.
- If the Return is due to our error, please contact us for a pre-paid Shipping Label, which would enable you to return the product at our expense.
- There are product categories which are not returnable, due to hygienic, sanitary, or other reasons, as required by the respective Manufacturers. Please review the categories below to make sure that your purchase qualifies to be returned.
Purchases from these categories are final. In case any of these items is defective, Customer must return them to the respective authorized service centers, for repair or replacement at the option of the Manufacturer. These items cannot be returned to the Merchant.