\r\nVertical bar door handle
\r\nRound roller disks at the top of the door
\r\nTop rail support ensures wall anchoring and reinforces wall stability
\r\nFixed panel with sliding shower door for walk-in shower entry
\r\nReversible left or right-side opening installation
\r\nWater deflector redirects water toward inside of the shower
\r\nQuality 304-series stainless steel constructed hardware in a chrome finish is guaranteed to never rust
\r\nDoor Height: 66 inches\u2028
\r\nFits Shower Opening Widths: 56 - 60 inches\u2028
\r\nDoor Depth: 2 3/4 inches\u2028
\r\nDoor Opening Range: 22 inches - 26 inches
\r\n3/8" ANSI Z97.1 and 16 CFR 1201-certified clear tempered glass
- LockTrack™ sleek aerodynamic rollers that deliver air gliding opening and closing to ensure stability and anti-jump
- FinishPlated™ ensures that the hardware finish is consistent throughout the entire product
- SmartAdjust™ accommodates minor adjustments to account for walls that may shift over time
- Flex-Sizing™ allows up to 4 in. of built-in adaptability during the installation process
- Silent sliding mechanism ensures a quieter bath experience
- Reversible left or right-side opening installation
- All VIGO shower doors feature a quality assured Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.