60 x 58
All Product Details
- Vertical bar door handle
- Round roller disks
- Fixed panel with sliding tub door for easy entry
- Reversible left or right door installation
- 3/8" ANSI and 16 CFR 1201-certified clear tempered glass
- Glass is pre-drilled for door handle installation
- Top rail support ensures wall anchoring and reinforces wall stability.
- Single water deflector redirects water toward the inside of the shower.
- Quality 304-series stainless steel constructed hardware in a chrome finish, guaranteed to never rust
- Includes four glass corner shelves for shower storage
- Full-length side and door clear seal strips keep the shower watertight between wall and glass door or fixed panel
- The structural rail has 5mm of built-in horizontal adjustability and the wall mount brackets have up to 5 mm built-in adjustability to ensure that your VIGO product is easy to install and accommodate minor adjustments, such as out-of-plumb walls.
- There is 4 of horizontal adjustability for your sizing needs and adaptability to ensure your VIGO product will continue to function properly as your walls expand and contract over time
- RollerDisk™ Technology - Sliding roller disks with 3mm built-in adjustability as walls shift over time
- Adjustable door width: 56" - 60"
- Overall height: 57 13/16"
- Door opening width: 27 3/16
- Certifications \u0026 Warranty
- ANSI Z97.1 and 16 CFR 1201-certified glass
- All VIGO shower doors have a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Built-in horizontal adjustability makes this shower door easy to install
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Constructed from ANSI Z97.1 and 16 CFR 1201-certified tempered glass for added safety
- RollerDisk™ Technology allows for up to 3mm of adjustability as walls shift over time
- High-quality stainless steel hardware resists corrosion and tarnishing
- All VIGO Shower Doors feature a quality assured Limited Lifetime Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.