All Hekman sofas, chaises, chairs, and ottomans are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction. For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative and green processes to create furniture built to last for years using the highest quality standards. Creating your dream furniture has never been easier with the numerous ways one can customize our upholstered furniture. Our wood finishes and extensive range of standard and performance fabrics to choose from are perfect for creating the exact look you re searching for without compromising on any important design elements.
Reinforced Seat Frame Assembly: Seat frames are assembled with opposing grain layers of kiln-dried hardwoods, positioned together for ideal seat frame thickness, then glued together to deliver uncompromising seat durability and strength.
- Overall Width: 34.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 17.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Seat Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Seat Width: 34.000 (inch)
- Seat Height: 17.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 25.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 34.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 38.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 36.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 40.0000 (pound)
- Seat Cushion: TIGHT
- Seat Cushion Fill: Foam: Yes
- Seat Cushion Fill: Extra Firm: No
- Seat Cushion Fill: Spring Feather Down: No
- Back Cushion Fill: Feather Down: No
- Vinyl: Yes
- Welt: No
- Seat Cushion: Contrasting Welt: No
- Back Cushion: Contrasting Welt: No
- Top of Skirt: Contrasting Welt: No
- Contrasting Welt: No
- Contrasting Buttons: No
- Arm Caps: No
- COM - Plain Fabrics: 3.25 (yard)
- Small Nailheads: No
- Medium Nailheads: No
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.