Elkay Crosstown is the ultimate mix of beauty, function and modern design. Straight sidewalls, a flat bottom and tight corners provide more space inside the sink for stacking and washing dishes. The striking geometric aesthetic has universal appeal and makes an impact in any space.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- ZERO RADIUS CORNERS: Perfectly squared corners give the sink a flat bottom with more usable space inside.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with large bowl on the left or right.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 32-1/4" W: 18-1/4" D: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 7-1/2" W: 15-3/4" H: 6"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 21" W: 15-3/4" H: 10"
||L: 19-15/16" W: 12-13/16" H: 38-5/8"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Reversible design, sink can be rotated so small bowl is on the left or right. Zero radius sinks feature straight sidewalls and tight corners.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.