Say yes to extraordinary design with an antique hammered copper kitchen, prep, bar or bath sink from Elkay. Copper offers striking brown hues that develop a natural patina, growing more attractive with time. From single and double bowls to farmhouse apron fronts and flowing, curved shapes that take their cues from nature, copper offers a warm look for added personality and style.
- STYLE STATEMENT: Copper adds drama and character to any room with its unique color and vintage, old-world charm.
- ANTIQUE HAMMERED COPPER: Hammered finish is handcrafted, making each sink unique and adding character to décor; attractive patina develops with time.
- PATINA: Copper is a living finish. The surface forms a natural patina that adds to the beauty of the sink with time.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
||Sides and Bottom pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 31-1/4" W: 20-1/2" D: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 14" W: 18" H: 10"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/2" W: 16" H: 8"
||L: 40" W: 29" H: 16"
||CSA B45.12/IAPMO Z402
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.