Indulge in this eye catching fire hot tub and amaze your guests with a hot tub that makes a
statement. Enjoy the simplicity of relaxing in the tub while you watch as the flames naturally produce
steaming hot water. The vintage appeal of a fire hot tub has been combined with modern elements
to create an experience like no other.
- Fill the Tub With Cold Water From Your Garden Hose and Light A Fire In the Pit. It Can Be Heated To Over 100 Degrees In About 2 Hours Depending On Exterior Temperature and Starting Water Temperature.
- The Water Is Pushed Through the Metal Coils Which Surround A Wire Basket Where the Firewood Is Housed. the Basket Can Be Raised or Lowered To Adjust the Temperature of the Water. There Is Also A Ledge To Hold Drinks and Other Items. Keep Feeding the Fire With Wood as Desired.
- A Stainless Steel Windscreen Panel Attaches To the Chrome Pipes To Keep You Safe From the Fires Flames While Soaking In the Tub.
- Includes A Heavy Duty White Cover Used To Protect the Tub While Not In Use as Well as Increase Water Heat Up Time.
- Please Do Not Leave Tub Unattended While Fire Is Lit. Extremely Hot Surface.
- Feel Free To Grill Your Favorite Food Over the Hot Flames or Toast Up Some Warm S'mores for the Kids, Its Your Wood Fired Hot Tub, Use It as You Wish.
- This Product Is Not Manufactured By Company Who Makes the Dutchtub and Has No Relation To It Other Than Its Similarity In Appearance and Functionality. for Sale Here Is the New an Improved Us Model Which Includes the Following Improvements: Extended Pipes To Provide Safe Distance From the Fire While In the Tub. Stainless Steel Windscreen To Provide Additional Protection. Flat Feet for Increase Sturdiness. Four Handles Built Into the Sides of the Tub To Allow Easier Mobility. New Clear Cover Protects the Tub While Not In Use and Helps Heat Up the Water Even Faster Prior To Use.
- Tub Requires A Minimum of 130 Gallons of Water To Start Water Circulation and Can Hold A Maximum of 220 Gallons When Full To the Top With Nobody Inside
- This Wood Burning Hot Tub Doesn't Need To Be Plugged In or Connected To Any Drain. the Tub Is Lightweight and Portable and Can Be Used Anywhere Anytime. It Goes Where You Go; Making Spontaneous Adventures In the Secluded Wilderness Entirely Possible.
|# of Persons
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.