The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink.
-The Quality of the Finish
- The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish.
- The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains, cigarette burns, and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.
- Standard 3 1/2 Rear Off Set Drain.
- Heavy Duty Extra Thick Walls. as Durable as A Sink Can Be.
- Designed In Italy, Made In Italy.
- Sink Wall Thickness: 1 3/8
- Inner Bowl Dimensions: 32 7/8 X 15 X 8 1/2
- Due To the Organic Nature of the Fireclay Material Dimensions May Vary By 1/8" of an Inch. We Recommend Having the Sink On Location To Trace and Measure for Countertop and Cabinet Cut Outs. Further,minor Imperfections May Appear. These Are Not Defects; This Is What Makes Each Sink Uniquely Its Own. Defective Sinks Will Not Pass the Quality Control Inspection and Will Be Recycled Into A New Sink At the Factory.
- The Concaved Framed Front Apron Design of This Sink Creates A One of A Kind Artistic Look That Will Match Great With Your Cabinet Doors, Creating A Flowing and Appealing Kitchen That Is Sure To Impress.
|Inner Bowl Dimensions
||32 7/8 x 15 x 8 1/2
|Number of Bowls
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.