Summit's CKPUMPKIT is an accessory package that lets you create a functioning sink without a standard water line. Designed for use with our all-in-one kitchenettes, the CKPUMPKIT features everything you need to connect a sink to a standard 5 gallon water jug. This kit includes a 5 gallon jug, 6 gallon waste water container, 110V water pump, and all of the hardware and tubing you need to install your own "no plumbing" sink. Great for efficiency housing, off-grid living, and temporary or basement kitchens, the CKPUMPKIT is compatible with Summit's 39", 48", and 60" wide kitchenettes.
- Includes everything you need to pump water from a standard 5 gallon jug to a sink
- Allows you to create your own portable handwash station without a direct water line connection or drain
- Easy to install 110V pump system to connect the included fresh water jug to your sink
- Standard size included (ships empty)
- Connects to your sink drain for easy cleanup
- Compatible with Summit's 39", 48", and 60" wide all-in-one kitchenettes
- Screws, tubes, and fittings are included for easy setup
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||16.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||18.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.