A masterful blend of contemporary innovation with rustic sensibilities characterizes the impressive new Mendocino NativeStone® Freestanding Tub. Its slanted sides and deep interior make it a captivating presence in any bathroom. The tub s thick walls provide insulation to ensure that a hot, deep, relaxing soak will last and last. Using a sustainable blend of natural jute fiber and cement that showcases its organic beauty and luxurious silky-smooth texture, this eco-friendly concrete tub is exceptional in its lighter weight, one-of-a-kind coloration, and extraordinary stain, scratch, and crack resistance.
- 66" x 34" x 23" OD
- 61" x 29" x 21" ID
- 2.17" (55mm) drain opening
- Weight: 788lbs
- Capacity: 88 gallons
Due to the handcrafted nature of this product, it will vary in finish, texture, and other details. Dimensions may vary up to 1/4" (6mm). We recommend waiting for the actual product before making installation cuts.
- IMPROVED SEALER! - Better Protection from stains, scratches and cracks
- Slanted sides and clean lines elevate modern and contemporary designs
- Designed for free-standing installations allowing for flexible design options
- Thick walls provide insulation for long-lasting heat
- Offers 21-inch interior depth - one of the deepest tub basins available
- Artisan-made from a breakthrough combination of natural jute fiber and cement
- UPC/cUPC Compliant
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.