36 Inch Decorative Apron Farmhouse Fireclay Sink
Nantucket Sinks' Yarmouth-36W is a stunningly large almost 36 inch single bowl fireclay sink featuring a stylized decorative apron. The drain is positioned at the center so you have a choice of 1.5" or 2" decorative lip to be featured on the apron. It's constructed from solid, heavy duty fireclay its design features a polished white finish. Crafted in the artisanal traditions of Italy. Add character to your kitchen work space with its generous bowl size. There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring less cleansers. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .25". Custom apron cabinet required for this sink. *A note about fireclay sinks: due to the curing process, small surface cracks typically appear on the underside of the sink. These cosmetic flaws are from the molding process and do not affect the performance or visible luster of the sink. (Compatible Grid BG-YM36 sold separately)
- Compatible with the following accessories: 3.5EDF-BRS, 3.5EDF-ORB, and NS35L-EXT
- Apron features 2 styles of decorative ridge - reversible
- Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- Due to bottom thickness of sink, an extended flange/extension ferrule is required for the drain
- Apron cabinet is required for installation
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel
- Optional Bottom Grid YM-36
- Professional installation recommended
||35.625" x 20" (top) 35" x 17" (bottom)
||33.5" x 17" (top of basin)
|Interior Bowl Depth
||Drain opening is standard 3.5" kitchen drain (drain not included) - compatible with garbage disposals
||Fits apron cabinet base minimum
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.