Nantucket Sinks' 33 Inch Matte Black Farmhouse Fireclay Sink with Waves Apron
Rolling in off the ocean, it's our new 33-Inch farmhouse fireclay sink with subtle waves design! Part of Nantucket Sinks'Vineyard Collection the matte black glaze and creative design makes for an unforgettably stylish kitchen! There are many benefits to fireclay. Its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel. It is eco-friendly requiring less cleansers. Made and hand finished in Italy, each sink is unique. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to .5". Custom cabinet or apron cabinet required.
*A note about fireclay: small cracks will appear on the unglazed underside of the sink, these are cosmetic only and have no impact on the performance of the sink.
- Compatible with the following accessories: 3.5EDF-BRS, 3.5EDF-ORB, NS35LCC, and BG-VC33S
- Available BG-VC33S bottom grid for purchase
- Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only
- Fireclay is hygienic, with a glazed surface that inhibits bacterial growth better than stainless steel
- Nominal dimensions - actual may vary by up to .5"
- Intentionally distressed finish done by hand - each sink is unique
- Without Overflow
- Professional installation recommended
||33" x 20"
||31.375" x 18.75"
|Interior Bowl Depth
||3.5" standard drain opening - may require extended flange/ferrule due to sink thickness (drain not included)
||Undermount,Apron - Custom/apron base required - measurements taken from actual sink
||Uses a BG-VC33S sink grid (not included)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.