Make comfort smarter with the Midea 1.6 Gallon Ultrasonic Cool and Warm Mist Humidifier that uses ultrasonic technology to add moisture to dry rooms with low relative humidity levels. This Midea humidifier has a 1.6-gallon water tank with a removable top for easy filling, but it is light enough to be carried and filled at the sink. This Smart humidifier is Wi-Fi enabled with the MSmartHome App. Voice controls are available with Alexa and Google Assistant Devices. Along with the smart features, this humidifier can also be controlled by the soft-touch control panel with 3-mist settings and an auto-mode. Humidifiers offer many benefits to your environment, making your home more comfortable and enjoyable for you and your family. It also adds consistent moisture to the air, which helps to protect wood floors, furniture, and indoor plants. Humidifiers help reduce static electricity, making your environment safer for you and your electronics.
- Smart Control Options - Seamlessly control the humidifier from anywhere using the SmartHome App or through voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant devices.
- Digital Display Screen - Features a soft-touch digital panel with 3-mist settings and auto mode.
- Programmable timer - Set timer up to 8 hours using the 1-hour, 2-hour, 4-hour, or 8-hour settings
- Night-Light Functionality - In blue, red, or green night-light options
- 6L/1.6 Gal Water Tank - Removable top for easy refilling
- Easy to Clean - Wide tank opening and large surfaces make cleaning a breeze
- Aroma Therapy option - Relax with calming aromas when you add your favorite essential oils to the water tank *Essential oils not included*
||11.57 x 10.39 x 15.16
|Product Dimensions (in) W*D*H
||9.25 x 8.07 x 12.78
|Net Weight (lbs)
|California Prop 65
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.