The Kindred Reginox undermount sink is the perfect combination of style and practicality. Uncompromised in functionality, the spacious bowl size is able to tackle any prep work or clean up duties. The lightly rounded edges are designed for stress-free cleaning and complement transitional and contemporary kitchens. Reginox ADA sinks are compliant with the American Disabilities Act when properly installed.
29.75(L) X 18.75(W)
- High Quality Stainless: 18 Gauge quality stainless steel with exceptional resistance to staining and corrosion.
- Overall Dimensions 29.75-in left-to-right x 18.75-in front-to-back; Interior Dimensions: 28-in left-to-right x 17-in front-to-back, Bowl Depth: 5.5-in; Fits minimum cabinet size 36-in
- Accessible Design: 5.5-in bowl depth and rear drain placement create an accessible work area for individuals with limited mobility
- Undermount Installation: Creates a seamless profile between the sink and countertop so that crumbs can be easily brushed inside, so cleaning up is a snap.
- Ultra Quiet: Sound dampening system that keeps your kitchen clear of excess noise from running water and disposal vibration.
- Brilliant Finish: A resilient surface that is hygienic, durable and easy to clean
- Trust Rooted in Reliability: Kindred has been manufacturing sinks for over 100 years in North America. Those who know Kindred trust Kindred. That's because our products work the way they should and last as long as you need
- Backed with a limited lifetime warranty, you can trust that your Kindred sink will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.