The Kindred Reginox undermount sink is the perfect combination of style and practicality. Uncompromised in functionality, the spacious double bowls are able to tackle any prep work or clean up duties. The lightly rounded edges are designed for stress-free cleaning and complement transitional and contemporary kitchens.
30.88(L) X 17.75(W)
- High Quality Stainless: 18 Gauge quality stainless steel with exceptional resistance to staining and corrosion.
- Overall Dimensions: 30.88-in left-to-right x 17.75-in front-to-back, Equal Interior Bowl Dimensions: 14-in left-to-right x 16-in front-to-back, Bowl Depth: 7-in; Fits minimum cabinet size 36-in
- Made for Ease: Double bowl sinks allow you to easily use the different bowls for separate purposes. Use one side for food prep and one side for washing dishes.
- Undermount Installation: Creates a seamless profile between the sink and countertop so that crumbs can be easily brushed inside, so cleaning up is a snap.
- The Power of Padding: Sound-reducing pads placed at key points to help eliminate the sounds that come from water splashing.
- Easy Care: The linear brushed finish makes this sink easy to clean and maintain.
- Efficient Drain: Pitched bottom makes for efficient draining and the rear drain placement provides additional storage below the sink.
- Trust Rooted in Reliability: Kindred has been manufacturing sinks for over 100 years in North America. Those who know Kindred trust Kindred. That's because our products work the way they should and last as long as you need.
- Backed with a limited lifetime warranty, you can trust that your Kindred sink will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
||Linear Brushed Bowls with Silk Finished Rim
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Small Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Depth (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
||1135#1, BG10S#1, DBR10S#1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.