Home improvement doesn't have to be a hassle. Impart ease with Reginox topmount sinks, designed to help you upgrade your space as quickly as possible - with minimal disruptions. Easy to install, these topmount sinks with their smooth corners are engineered for quick and easy cleaning. Reginox ADA sinks are compliant with the American Disabilities Act when properly installed.
30.25(L) X 22(W)
- Revolutionary Installation: EZ Torque simplified fastener system allows you to drop and drill your sink into place, securely locking the sink to the countertop.
- Overall Dimensions: 33.25-in left-to-right x 22-in front-to-back, Equal Interior Bowl Dimensions: 15-in left-to-right x 17-in front-to-back, Bowl Depth: 5.5-in; Fits minimum cabinet size 36-in
- High Quality Stainless: 18 Gauge quality stainless steel with exceptional resistance to staining and corrosion.
- Accessible Design: 5.5-in bowl depth and rear drain placement create an accessible work area for individuals with limited mobility
- Drop-In Installation: Features an exposed rim and is designed to drop into a pre-cut opening in the countertop and can be used with most countertop materials. A favorite for quick kitchen upgrades.
- The Power of Padding: Sound-reducing pads placed at key points to help eliminate the sounds that come from water splashing.
- Brilliant Finish: A resilient surface that is hygienic, durable and easy to clean
- Trust Rooted in Reliability: Kindred has been manufacturing sinks for over 100 years in North America. Those who know Kindred trust Kindred. That's because our products work the way they should and last as long as you need.
- Built with pride and backed with a limited lifetime warranty, you can trust that your Kindred sink will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Small Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Depth (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.