This stainless steel sink is the perfect choice for a home renovator looking to update a home bar or add additional prep space in the kitchen. Designed with smooth corners and a satin finish, this sink pairs perfectly in contemporary or transitional spaces. With the EZ Torque installation system, featuring a simple drop and drill process, you can install this sink safely and securely in just a few simple steps. Backed with a limited lifetime warranty, you can trust that this Kindred sink will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
16.13(L) X 16.13(W)
- Revolutionary Installation: EZ Torque simplified fastener system allows you to drop and drill your sink into place, securely locking the sink to the countertop.
- Overall Dimensions: 16.13-in left-to-right x 16.13-in front-to-back, Interior Bowl Dimensions: 14-in left-to-right x 14-in front-to-back, Bowl Depth: 6-in; Fits minimum cabinet size 18-in
- Worry Free Stainless: sturdy 20 gauge steel from the industry leader in stainless, with a finish that will stand up to hard work, year in and year out
- Made for Ease: The gentle sloping corners make cleaning a breeze and the smooth stainless steel surface resists staining and helps prevent bacteria growth.
- Ultra Quiet: Sound dampening system reduces excess noise and vibration
- Drop In Installation: Feature an exposed rim and are designed to drop into a pre-cut opening in the countertop and can be used with most countertop materials. A favorite for quick kitchen upgrades.
- Trust Rooted in Reliability: Kindred has been manufacturing sinks for over 100 years in North America. Those who know Kindred trust Kindred. That's because our products work the way they should and last as long as you need.
- Backed with a limited lifetime warranty, you can trust that your Kindred sink will provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
||Satin Finished Bowl with Mirror Finished Rim
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.