For versatile durability at a great value, a Kindred Steel Queen undermount double bowl sink will crown your kitchen. The double bowl sink allows you to easily use the different bowls for separate purposes from prepping to cleaning. The included colander is perfect for rinsing or draining vegetables, fruit and pasta. The durable finishes ensure Steel Queen undermounts will stand up to everyday tasks.
26.88(L) X 17.75(W)
- Worry Free Stainless: sturdy 20 gauge steel from the industry leader in stainless, with a finish that will stand up to hard work, year in and year out
- Overall Dimensions: 26.88-in left-to-right x 17.75-in front-to-back. Large Interior Bowl Dimensions: 14-in left-to-right x 16-in front-to-back; Bowl Depth 8-in; Small Interior Bowl Dimensions: 10-in left-to-right x 16-in front to back; Bowl Depth 7-in. Fits minimum cabinet size 33-in.
- Made for Ease: The gentle sloping corners make cleaning a breeze and the smooth stainless steel surface resists staining and helps prevent bacteria growth.
- Undermount Installation: Creates a seamless profile between the sink and countertop so that crumbs can be easily brushed inside, so cleaning up is a snap.
- Ultra Quiet: Sound dampening system that keeps your kitchen clear of excess noise from running water and disposal vibration.
- Glowing Hygienic Finish: A silky glistening surface that is hygienic, durable and easy to clean.
- Rear Drain: Maximizes the usable bottom surface of the bowl while also creating extra cabinet space beneath the sink.
- Trust Rooted in Reliability: Kindred has been manufacturing sinks for over 100 years in North America. Those who know Kindred trust Kindred. That's because our products work the way they should and last as long as you need.
||Satin Finished Bowls with Silk Finished Rim
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Small Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Depth (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
||1135#1, BG10S#1, BG13S#1, DBR10S#1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.