The natural textures and earth tones of Kindred Granite sinks will elevate your kitchen to match any contemporary or organic modern inspired style. The unparalleled Sanitized ® hygiene feature will protect your sink from odor causing bacteria, and reduce your clean up time. The tough, acrylic resin finish is durable enough to handle even your messiest clean-ups.
33.880000000000003(L) X 19.690000000000001(W)
- Sanitized® Hygiene Function: Kindred Granite has an integrated Sanitized® function to reduce bacteria and microbial growth.
- Overall Dimensions: 33.88-in left-to-right x 19.69-in front-to-back; Large Interior Bowl Dimensions: 16.94-in left-to-right x 16.75-in front-to-back; bowl depth: 9.06-in; Small Interior Bowl Dimensions: 13.31-in left-to-right x 14.38-in front-to-back; bowl depth: 8.63-in; Fits minimum cabinet size 36-in
- Multi-functional Workspace : Slide custom fit accessories along the integrated accessory rail for efficient food prep and clean up. Custom fit accessories sold separately.
- Scratch & Heat Resistant: Made from high quality quartz and acrylic resin that makes the sink incredibly robust and strong enough to withstand hot pans straight from the oven.
- Colorfast Protection: UV protection ensures that the granite does not fade or discolor and maintains its beauty.
- Dura Kleen: The smooth granite finish repels most stains like, wine, coffee and grease. Cleans easily with soapy water.
- Pre-Scored Faucet Holes: Provides the freedom to choose a faucet style and accessories to meet your needs.
- Naturally Sound-Absorbing: The durable composition of granite naturally absorbs vibration and minimizes noise when sink is in use.
- Rear Drain: Maximizes the usable bottom surface of the bowl while also creating extra cabinet space beneath the sink.
- Trust Rooted in Reliability: Kindred has been manufacturing sinks for over 100 years in North America. Those who know Kindred trust Kindred. That's because our products work the way they should and last as long as you need.
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Small Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Small Bowl Depth (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
||1135#1, BG450S#1, BG440S#1, BB10#1, C417P#1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.