Product Information Product Overview
- Connection Type: 9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" Compression Connection
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gpm (4.5 L/min) Max Flow Rate @ 60 psi
- Installation: 1-Hole Installation
- Spray/Stream Function: Features a Clear, Non-Splash Laminar Water Stream
- Brand: Gerber
- 1.2 gpm (4.5 L/min) Maximum Flow Rate @ 60 psi
- Laminar Flow
- Cartridge Type: Includes Durable Ceramic Disc Valve for Drip-Free Performance
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Designed to bring your bathroom design full circle, the slim, cylindrical styling of the Parma® Single Handle Bathroom Faucet adds contemporary flair. With its unique spout curve and slender handle style, this bathroom faucet offers a fresh aesthetic that combines enduring functionality with beautiful form. A ceramic disc valve provides smooth turning action and drip free performance while a laminar flow aerator offers a more hygienic, clear water stream. Integrated supply lines and an optional cover plate ease installation. With curves in all the right places, let the Parma collection bring true beauty to your bathroom.
Components (For finish-specific component item numbers, please see the price book .)
- Deck Plate Included: Optional Deck Plate Included
- Drain Type: Includes Metal Touch-Down Drain Assembly for Easy Installation
- Includes: Optional Hot/Cold Temperature Indicator
||9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" compression connection
||7 1/4" (184mm)
|Maximum Deck Thickness
||2 3/4" (70mm)
|Spout Height & Reach
||4 3/8" (111mm) Spout Height & 4 7/8" (124mm) Spout Reach
7 1/4" (184mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.