Product Information Product Overview
- Connection Type: 9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" Compression Connection
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gpm (4.5 L/min) Max Flow Rate @ 60 psi
- Installation: 1-Hole Installation
- Spray/Stream Function: Features a Clear, Non-Splash Laminar Water Stream
- Brand: Gerber
- 1.2 gpm (4.5 L/min) Maximum Flow Rate @ 60 psi
- Laminar Flow
- Cartridge Type: Includes Durable Ceramic Disc Valve for Drip-Free Performance
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
The Parma® single handle bathroom sink faucet offer cylindrical detailing enhanced by a uniquely curved spout that adds a gorgeous design element to any bathroom. All-metal faucet construction with ceramic disc valve technology ensure lasting durability combined with smooth drip-free operation. This faucet also incorporates a laminar flow aerator that delivers a clear, low-splash water stream. With curves in all the right places, let the Parma collection bring true beauty to your bathroom.
Components (For finish-specific component item numbers, please see the price book .)
- Drain Type: Includes Metal Touch-Down Drain Assembly for Easy Installation
- Includes: Optional Hot/Cold Temperature Indicator
- Sold Separately, Optional: Optional cover plate (DA667229), sold separately
- Deck Plate Sold Separately: Optional Cover Plate, DA667229, Sold Separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.