Product Information Product Overview
- Connection Type: 9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" Compression Connection
- Flow Rate: 1.2gpm (4.5L/min) Max Flow Rate @ 60 psi
- Installation: 1- or 3-Hole Installation
- Spray/Stream Function: Features a Clear, Non-Splash Laminar Water Stream
- Brand: Gerber
- Cartridge Type: Includes Durable Ceramic Disc Valve for Drip-Free Performance
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
If you yearn for a bold and exciting bathroom look, the Parma® Single Handle Trim Line Lavatory Faucet is the style for you. This faucet promises a clean cylindrical design that's perfect for serious soaping or leisurely lathering. The ceramic disc valve construction provides a smooth turning action and drip free performance while a laminar flow aerator allows for a clear, unbroken stream. Durable construction, a touch down drain assembly for easy installation and a limited lifetime warranty all make the Parma® Single Handle Trim Line Lavatory Faucet a spicy selection for your next project.
Components (For finish-specific component item numbers, please see the price book .)
- Deck Plate Included: Optional Deck Plate Included
- Drain Type: Includes Metal Touch-Down Drain Assembly for Easy Installation
||9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" compression connection
||7 1/4" (184mm)
|Maximum Deck Thickness
||2 3/4" (70mm)
|Spout Height & Reach
||4 3/8" (111mm) Spout Height & 4 7/8" (124mm) Spout Reach
7 1/4" (184mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.