Product Information Product Overview
- Connection Type: 9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" Compression Connection
- Flow Rate: 1.2gpm (4.5L/min) Max Flow Rate @ 60 psi
- Installation: 1-Hole Installation
- Spray/Stream Function: Features a Clear, Non-Splash Laminar Water Stream
- Brand: Gerber
- Has Hot/Cold Temperature Indicators
- Cartridge Type: Includes Durable Ceramic Disc Valve for Drip-Free Performance
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Sharply curved and sophisticated, the Antioch® Single Handle Lavatory Faucet produces a powerful laminar aerated water flow.
Components (For finish-specific component item numbers, please see the price book .)
- Drain Type: Includes 50/50 Touch-Down Drain Assembly for Easy Installation
- Includes: Hot & Cold Temperature Indicator Insert
- Deck Plate Sold Separately: DA667229,Optional Deck Plate,Sold Separately
||9/16"-24UNEF 3/8" compression connection
||6 1/16" (154mm)
|Maximum Deck Thickness
||2 15/16" (75mm)
|Spout Height & Reach
||4 1/8" (104mm) Spout Height & 4 7/8" (124mm) Spout Reach
||2 1/8" (52mm)
2 1/8" (52mm)
6 1/16" (154mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.