Designed with a professional aesthetic and superior construction, a Franke Pescara faucet adds a touch of sophistication and convenience to your kitchen. Its solid 304 stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance inside and out, while its flexible coil spring hose ensures full sink coverage. Plus, an intuitive, quick-release magnetic dock securely holds the spray head when not in use. The tall arched design also offers exceptional space for cleaning or filling large pots and pans. With its superior quality and stylish design, a Pescara faucet is an excellent upgrade for any kitchen.
- Durable Stainless Steel: Solid 304 stainless steel construction delivers corrosion resistance inside and out. Scratch, stain, and abrasion-resistant, your stainless steel faucet will not show signs of wear no matter how frequently you use it or clean it.
- Easy To Clean: Features a non-porous surface inside and out, so rust, limescale, and other debris cannot build up. Food residue, liquids, and fingerprints are quickly and easily wiped off your stainless steel faucet with nothing more than a microfiber cloth.
- Full Coverage : The tall arch design offers exceptional space for cleaning or filling large pots and pans and 360-degree swivel spout with durable coil spring hose generates a full range of motion allowing you maximum flexibility around the sink.
- Dual Function Spray Head: Toggle easily between powerful spray and stream, making clean-up effortless. Single handle effortlessly controls water temperature and pressure
- Magnetic Docking System: Holds the spray head securely in place when not in use.
- Easy Care : High quality Neoperl aerators are easy to descale and clean
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm flow rate will maintain strong water pressure and meet most local code requirements.
- Overall Dimensions: Faucet Height 21.6-in, Spout Height 7.1-in from countertop; Reach: 9.25-in; Installation: 1 3/8-Inch sized sink hole required and is common in most installations.
- Compliance: This faucet is AB100 complaint and meets ADA (American Disabilities Act) requirements when properly installed.
- Franke stands behind this product by offering a limited lifetime warranty
||T304 Stainless Steel
|Carton Weight (lb)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.