Laundry rooms are the hub of household chores, but that does not mean they have to be void of style. The Maris spacious and hardworking utility sink offers a convenient place for hand washing clothes, treating stains, cleaning up after craft projects or washing pets. Durable, scratch-and-stain resistant, this granite sink is also bacteria resistant thanks to the Sanitized® treatment.
25(L) X 22(W)
- Multi-functional Utility Sink: Custom fit accessories sit on the integrated accessory rail for added functionality and an elevated workspace. (Accessories sold separately)
- Exceptionally Hygienic: Franke granite is treated with Sanitized - incorporating silver ions within the material, to reduce bacteria and microbe growth by 99%, protecting you and your loved ones.
- Extra Deep Bowl: Generous 12" deep bowl is ideal for any busy laundry or utility room, perfect for clean-ups, washing clothes or for whatever you task or project may be.
- Elegance That Endures: Franke granite sinks are crafted from 80% quartz and 20% hard acrylic resin, providing exceptional durability and resistance to stains and scratches. Additionally, the sink can withstand temperatures over 500F, ensuring reliable performance for various tasks.
- Rear Drain: Maximizes the usable bottom surface of the bowl while also creating extra cabinet space beneath the sink.
- Dual Mount Installation: Provides the versatility of undermount installation for an edgeless finish or topmount installation with the rim extending over the countertop.
- Pre-Scored Faucet Holes: Provides the freedom to choose a faucet style and accessories to meet your needs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 25.0-in left-to-right x 22.0-in front-to-back
- Interior Dimensions: 23.44-in. left-to-right x 17.0-in. front-to-back x 12.0-in. deep
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 27-in for topmount installation; 30-in for undermount installation.
|Number of Bowls (Numeric)
|Number of faucet holes
|Drain Hole Location
|Drain Size (in.)
|Overall Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Overall Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Large Bowl Depth (in.)
|Large Bowl Length (Left to Right) (in.)
|Large Bowl Width (Front to Back) (in.)
|Carton Length (in.)
|Carton Width (in.)
|Carton Height (in.)
|Carton Weight (lb)
||1145#1, MA-17-31LRM#1, MA-70S#1, 900-OYS#1, WD-900-OYS#1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.