When youre looking for more storage room, the Danby DFF116B2SSDBL mid-size refrigerator comes with ample space and gives any kitchen a more premium look. Skip doing a manual defrost thanks to its frost-free functionality while monitoring the temperature using the electronic thermostat. It also has 2 clear crisper drawers that are perfect for housing fruits and vegetables, 2.5 adjustable shelves, 6 clear door bins and 1 full width adjustable wire freezer shelf with capacious storage for your frozen favourites. Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Bright white LED lighting is cast inside the refrigerator, so food looks like its supposed to. Access your snacks from either direction with doors that can hinge on the right or left. Lastly, this model is Energy Star compliant and runs on environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant.
- 11.6 cu. ft. frost free top mount refrigerator
- Environment friendly R600a refrigerant
- 2.5 adjustable glass refrigerator shelves and 6(2 full and 5 half) fixed door bins
- 1 adjustable glass freezer shelf and 2 fixed door shelves
- Easy access electronic thermostat
- Bright white LED Interior light
- Factory set left hand swing
- Reversible Door for left and right swing
- Door mounted Can storage for beverage
- Clear vegetable crisper and cover
- 12 months warranty with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
11.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.