FREE SHIPPING OFFER Applies to:
- UPS Ground-able orders over $149.99 receive free ground shipping.
- Most oversized Items that must ship LTL/Curbside freight receive free shipping when order total is over $1,000.
- Please email, chat or call 844-GET POSH / 844-438-7674 for expedited shipping service requests.
Most orders under $149.99 are billed UPS ground rates unless otherwise noted.
Please email or call for Overnight or other expedited shipping requests.
Transit days are business days and do not include weekends or holidays.
Free Oversized Shipping (LTL Freight) on orders over $1,000.00
We do not ship to any International destination. We suggest you consider a freight forwarder. We do not ship to any International destination.
We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Parcel Sized Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS. A physical address is required for UPS and FedEx.Parcel Sized Orders are shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS. A physical address is required for UPS and FedEx.
See BELOW for shipping and receiving check-list on oversized orders shipping via LTL freight
UPON THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR ORDER PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Inspect all packages at the time of delivery BEFORE signing the receipt.
Please open Top of the box and inspect the item. If there is any damage, big or small, please note on the receipt before signing.
OVERSIZED ITEM - VERY IMPORTANT!!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE RECEIVING YOUR OVERSIZED ITEM
NOTE: IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO NOT SIGN FOR A SHIPMENT, ACCEPTING LIABILITY FOR A DELIVERY, THAT YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETELY INSPECTED.
All steam showers, whirlpool bathtubs, sauna units, toilets, vanities and other bulky delivery products purchased will be shipped in one or more wooden crates and/or cardboard boxes on pallets for the protection and safe delivery of your product.
It is very important to read the information in this document carefully and in its entirety before the arrival of your item for an informed and smooth transition.
- Upon arrival of your item, request the driver to wait and inspect all internal and external contents for damages and/or discrepancies. This is a very important procedural step because you do not want to cause delay if shipment is damaged. Carefully inspect entire contents before releasing the driver from your place of premise. Upon signing the release form, you are accepting responsibility for any damage found after the fact. This includes allowing the driver to leave without adding any notations, and therefore acknowledging that the delivery was received and all items on the shipping manifest were in the good condition.
- When a delivery item is signed and marked in good condition there will be no further requests for an insurance claim.
- When a driver is unable to remain at your premise, please note on the POD - “DRIVER UNABLE TO WAIT FOR INSPECTION – POSSIBLE CONCEALED DAMAGE – SUBJECT TO INSPECTION”.
- If damage is discovered, describe the damage, writing on the Proof of Delivery (POD) – it is vitally important that **You must have the driver acknowledge this with their personal initials and signature, and for you to retain your copy of the POD.**
- Some shipments are in multiple boxes and/or crates and each must be inspected immediately upon receipt.
- In the event that damage is discovered, report and return ONLY the portions of the shipment that were delivered in a damaged state. Request the driver make a note on the “POD” adding the drivers acknowledgement through his or her initials. Immediately call the manufacturer or dealer that shipped the unit to you, and arrange for the delivery of replacement parts, pending availability.
- When replacements parts are available for delivery, the original damaged parts must be returned first before any further delivery can take place.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- IF ANY DAMAGE IS POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED, DO NOT WRITE or include additional wording such as “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION”, “NO VISIBLE DAMAGE” or “POSSIBLE DAMAGE” at any part of the POD because this is unacceptable by the Freight Company. The noted listed procedures above must be followed.
- All boxes and crates must be maintained with the original packaging for an inspector to inspect upon arrival. The inspector will note the damage and file the necessary report for a legitimate claim to be filed promptly. If the boxes and crates are missing the freight company will not accept or acknowledge responsibility for the shipping damages through delivery.
- Factory Defects or Damages of any kind must be reported within three days or seventy-two hours of the initial delivery to avoid being categorized in the “Part Warranty Repair” category.
- When a specific shipment or delivery of an item is moved to a new location after the initial delivery and damage occurs, the freight company, the dealer or the merchant from whom you purchased the item(s) will NOT be held liable because the delivered item was transported to a different address. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver / designated recipient / consignee of the initial delivery, to ensure safe transport of all items in the shipment after signing for the delivery in good condition.
- Damage incurred on the exterior of a box or crate is not indicative the product has also incurred damage during transport, but it is important for you to inspect immediately. If damage to the packaging has occurred, you are entitled to inspect the shipment, thus the driver will wait until you have completed a thorough examination of all items in the shipment.
- Specialty items such as toilets are to be inspected immediately and upon noting damage, must be documented and the delivery refused.
- Items that are delivered damaged must be reported within 72 hours. If you fail to report within 72 hours after the date and time of delivery, you are no longer eligible to receive replacement parts as all liability will be removed from the freight company and the dealer or the merchant through whom the purchase was made.
Things to look for that may indicate product damage:Things to look for that may indicate product damage:
- If arrived with NO PALLET
- Shrink wrap is Torn
- Any Dents on Box
- Crack on Counter Top
- Arrived with NO Straps
- Wet or Dirty Box
- *Be as picky as possible and note all damages to box it will only benefit you in case of damages inside the shipment*
The Bill of Lading is a binding contract, by signing it without proper notations means that the shipment was received in good order and condition. Without proper notations the carrier will deny any claims filed which may jeopardize our ability to send you a replacement.
Only when the necessary and detailed instructions are explicitly followed, a claim may be filed in your behalf. The freight company will not compensate for any damages when the above instructions are neglected and not followed as requested.